It is a forward-term buying and selling ordering system for all tokens on decentralized exchanges.
On the blockchain, transactions are recorded in blocks and then verified by other users. If these validators agree on a transaction, the block is closed and encrypted.
- 1.When trading on decentralized exchanges, no future purchase or sale orders can be given.
- 2.Since orders cannot be given, sudden changes in the price cause financial losses.
- 3.All errors made during the process are user-related and are the responsibility of the user.
- 4.Any losses incurred during the process are not compensated.
It is an advanced automation system that provides buy and sell orders in order to make sudden changes in decentralized exchanges more manageable. Provides users with the following features
- 1.Ability to place buy and sell orders on BEP20 and ERC20 swap exchanges.
- 2.Diversified order options such as taking profit and stopping loss with an advanced order system.
- 3.Ability to buy and sell from a single interface on separate decentralized exchanges.
- 4.Opening positions can be followed in a single interface.